7.8K views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 01

April 1, still haven't heard from nina cloak,haven't received any items or refund! contacted them again, still no response. I'm sure I simply lost my money.

Original review posted by user Mar 02

Ordered 4 items Jan 13. Got email Feb14th stating unusually long delay, will notify me in 1-2 weeks for different supplier.

Have heard nothing, today is March 2 .I got one $12:00 item 4 wks ago, they took$ 80.00 out of my account in January.Still waiting for shipment or money back. Disappointed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ninacloak Pros: Inexpensive clothing.

Ninacloak Cons: Extremely long shipping times, Little customer service, Very slow shipping and poor customer services.

Comments

#1916151

I ordered two garments from Nina cloak. It has been a month, not heard from them.

Tried contacting them by phone,. The phone rings and then shuts down. No body picks up! Extremely disappointed.

!! Will NEVER, buy another thing from them.

They remember to send me advertisements for buying more things from them, but have not updated me ever, on my order ! I feel I might have lost my money to them !!!!

After 6 months of emails back and forth, I finally received items. Money taken out in January.

Items NOT as ordered but valuable lesson learned.

Clothing very cheaply made thats why prices are so low. Not worth your time or money.

#1911753
@PissedConsumer1899485

I made the mistake of ordering from this scam of a company, and ten minutes later asked my bank to stop payment on it, as this company said it was out of the UK, but the payment center is in Hong Kong (in other words, China). My bank has had a lot of complaints about companies like this, most of them out of China (through Hong Kong).

I wouldn't have bought if I hadn't asked on Google 'what country is Nina Cloak company from'? and it came back as being from the UK.

These theives are getting much more savvy, and the banks don't even try to prosecute them, which makes them more bold. Buyer beware!!

#1917183
@PissedConsumer1911753

yep

HURIYE K

I ORDER ITEMS 5/28/20 POOR QUALITY THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN WHAT I SAW IN ONLINE WEB PAGE PHOTO AND THEY SENT ME ITEM.

@HURIYE K

Clothes are complete garbage!!! Took 3 mos.

to receive 3 shirts which I paid $58.00 for. I have been in contact with them to return them & they want to refund me $23.00 & was told I could give them to someone else!

I ordered Feb 28,still no items,I think I have been ripped off, they keep ignoring me when I ask for refund, terrible customer service, can't get anyone to talk to on phone, no happy,don't order.

Ordered on 5/11/20 and still have not received. Extremely poor customer service, have not responded to two emails I have sent.

They had free shipping on the day I ordered, so I guess that means we'll send whenever the help we want to. I wished I checked reviews before ordering with this company, will NEVER order again!!!

SO MUCH FOR FREE SHIPPING. Will give them exactly one month, then will contact card company to be reimbursed (leave to the bank to fight with them).

@PissedConsumer1874906

You can get a refund through your credit card if you tell them you were ripped off, can’t you? My CC refunds my money.

Customers should call their Credit card company and dispute charges.

I have disputed my order!! I have held my ph on for them to answer over 1 hour more times than one!!

I am very disturbed that NOONE WILL ANSWER OR MAIL MERCHANDISE...THEY SURE AREN'T SLOW BY TAKING YOUR MONEY!! I'M FIXING TO CONTACT BBB AND WHOMEVER ELSE ABOUT THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!

Carla P
@PissedConsumer1865778

Pure SCAM

May 17, nina cloak emailed me after I messaged them numerous times, now they want me to get proof from my local post office that items were never delivered! How can I prove something that didn't happen. What they're doing is illegal, taking money, never shipping merchandise.

You will never get a response from these crooks. I paid $40.00 for a sub-standard, wrong size, cheaply made blouse, which may have been worth $10.00.

They said they would refund my money if I sent it back. The cost to return it to China was $56.00!! After months of trying to communicate with them, I just gave up.

Save yourself a lot of grief and just give up. They are very dishonest and their merchandise is crap.

@PissedConsumer1859514

How can they get away with taking peoples money before shipping product, no other company does that.

@PissedConsumer1859514

I was stupid and ordered $200 worth of shirts. A dress I ordered in 2X fits my 8 year old granddaughter.

Poor quality on everything. Cannot get in touch with anyone to return my order

Fred U

I'm sure you did, as did I.

If you paid with your credit card, file a dispute against the charge.

Thank you for your review. I like the merchandise and the price but I cannot find where they're located (from what country they operate) so I am hesitant.

I have the feeling this company is from China, most inexpensive fashion/clothing online merchants are. Looks like the delay (and the email you received) coincided with the ban due to COVID-19.

@PissedConsumer1845728

what country is this company, many complaints of not receiving orders. I don't want to order not knowing more about this company.

Ninacloak Reviews