Verified Reviewer

2.6

I placed the order on 5-27-2020 and just received it on Jun 26 2020. 2 of the shirts were way to small and have been trying since then to get a return address to send them back.

Have sent 3 messages and no response and right now i finally found a phone number and it has been ringing for 2 hours with a message say that my call is important and will be answered in order it was received, Can't believe it takes this long to get a answer. Could someone please send a address. If I don.t get a message in a day .

Im going to just give it tp the post man and hope it gets back to you with the address thats on the package. Pleas refund my money for 2 shirts

V-Neck Zips Plain Short Sleeve Blouses

V Neck Loose Fitting Stripes Blouses

They were to little..

User's recommendation: I like the shirts, But this company is so hard to get in touch with.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ninacloak Pros: Nice looking clothes, Pricing.

Ninacloak Cons: Terrible costummer service, Inability to reach company, Unsure if i will receive product, Terrible costumer service, Cant reach company.

Comments