824 views
Verified Reviewer

I ordered two clothing items first week in January. The website assured me that no money would be accepted until items shipped, and shipping would be within 7 days.

But money was taken within two minutes. One month later, no items received. Sent email to customer service. Emails returned saying “no such email address”.

Researched company with better business bureau, found another email, sent email requesting refund for both items. Within two days, received email saying my orders were still being processed. Another month later, no items received. Sent another email AND attempted phone call to customer service number.

Phone number never had an operator answer, but plenty of recordings telling me someone would be with me soon. 1.5 hrs later, still on hold. Attempted additional phone calls with same results. Three months after ordering, I received 1/2 of my order and a note saying all items had now been received and order was complete.

Ummm, nope. And the item I did receive was a medium, but would probably only fit a very small child. At this point, I knew I had been scammed and was intent on getting my money back for the other item not sent. I filed a complaint with PayPal to force seller to return my money.

The seller (Nina Cloak) instructed me to close the PayPal claim and THEN they would refund my money. This went on for four communications. (Understand that if you close an opened complaint with PayPal, you have no further recourse, they will not reopen the claim if the seller then does not refund your money.) Nina Cloak insisted that I close my claim or they would not help me. I stuck to my guns and did not close my claim.

I threatened to escalate it to a formal dispute. They asked me to only communicate with them on their own personal email and not on PayPal dispute page. I refused. Finally ...

after three and a half months of fussing with these people, I forced a refund through PayPal. Had I followed their directives, I would have been screwed. These people are expert scammers and know how to work the system to their advantage.

I WOULD NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. EVER.

User's recommendation: Do NOT order from Nina Cloak. EVER. They are truly a professional scam company.

Ninacloak Pros: No pros.

Ninacloak Cons: I didnt receive my merchandise, Bad customer service, Poor returns, Very slow shipping and poor customer services.

Comments

#2078786

I was going to order from this company yesterday but they were flagged by my credit card company,would not pay by paypal. Lucky save and lesson learned. I though the reviews on their site were a bit to perfect.

#2020571

NEVER, NEVER order anything from ninacloak.com. They are scammers and their website should be shut down! If you placed an order and charged it to your credit card, please contact your credit card immediately so they can take the charge off your bill!

#2006573

*** BAGS THEY HAVE GO UNDER 20 PLUS WEBSITES ALL FORMATTED THE SAME STAY AWAY

#1941459

I was also scammed by NinaCloak. 4 items showed up.

Labeled 2x but in reality a small CHILD size. No return info. Contacted company and they gave me a claim number but nothing else. Contacted PAYPAL and was given run around for 2 months.

Finally contacted Discover card and they refunded my money for the junk sent. Paid for 5 items, received 4. PayPal wanted a police report ?? And it was to be dated 5 days prior to the email sent?

Lost faith in PayPal also.

Customer since 1999. Looking for other options for eBay .

Ninacloak Reviews