Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED.

2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the terms and conditions posted at ninacloak.com, Ninacloak is a brand operated by Aober Network Technology (Hong Kong) Co., Limited. The company address is
Unit 1402B, 14/F, The Belgian Bank Building, Nos. 721-725 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
#1917014
@Irene Moore This is the address they finally sent me to return Here is the return address : Receiver: *** Zhigang Address: Gate 2, Zhongtang Warehouse, Sanhe Logistics Park, Chajiao Avenue, Zhongtang Town City: Dongguan State:Guangdong Country: China Zip Code: 523000 Phone number: 18998655193
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Refound

by Aziya

Hi, my winter jacket is to small, how I can returns to you guys?

View

When will I get my refund?

On Aukg 3rd, I received an email from Ninacloak that my order, #13312263, was cancelled due to the situation in China. I requested a full refund.

They have not issued a refund since that date. My case no. is 1013200729500 . I really need the money, so, could you please contact this company?

I have written 4 emails to them, with no response. Their contact form does not work. I fill it out and enter the verification code and it doesn't go through. I don't know how else to get a hold of them.

I appreciate any help you can give me with this problem. Thank you for your help with this issue.

Ann McDonald
#1914928
According to Ninacloak FAQs if your order was cancelled, the company will contact you within 48 hours. You may reach Ninacloak customer service by phone at (833) 273-3850 or via the support form on PissedConsumer website.
View

How can I make a return & receive my refund?

I placed an order on June 6th for roughly $108.00. I didn’t receive the order for a month and a half.

I have several items to return. How do I go about doing that?!

2 answers
#1915052
You already registered with Pissed Consumer. They will help greatly with your returns. Other than that, you have to write a few emails to the company. I wrote them 4 emails and then they answered. They have no phone number. The one listed on Pissed Consumer doesn't work. Good luck on getting your refund.
Ann McDonald
#1913200

According to Ninacloak return policy the products can be returned within 30 days after they have been received. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund. To return the products, please submit items change request to customer service via service@ninacloak.com.
View more answers (1)

How can I get my refund?

Received a coat that is too small and there is nothing that tells me how or where to send it

#1917011
View

how to get any information on my purchase (NEVER RECEIVED)

by Nelli B

I placed an order on 5/3/2020, paid by Pay Pal 5/4/2020 $59.34 order no 1013200504436 Never received All my efforts to contact customer service unsuccessful PLEASE HELP to find out what is going on? May I have a refund?

WHOM TO CALL?

Return items

by Yuvitza B

Please let me know

View

Bought a coat and its too small haven't seen a return lable

The coat cut very small i wear a size medium i ordered a extra large i cant even get my arm in it. how do i return it do i take it to the post office or UPS?????.

Irene Moore

According to the Ninacloak return & exchange policy, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days after you have received it. To return a coat, please submit the item change request to customer service via service@ninacloak.com. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after they receive your package.
To get more information about the Ninacloak return policy, please contact the Ninacloak customer care team by phone at (833) 273-3850.

HOW CAN I GET REFUND AND RETURN ITEMS

PURCHASED ITEMS IT'S TOO SMALL AND CAN'T SEEM TO REACH ANYONE TO RETURN & CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT .IS SAYS NO ACCOUNT FOUND.

Irene Moore

As stated at ninacloak.com, the company accepts returns within 30 days after you have received the item. To make a return you should send a corresponding request to service@ninacloak.com and they should send you the return address. Once they receive and inspect your return, they should email you a notification of receipt with the details about if they approve or reject your refund. You can also get more information about the Ninacloak refund policy by calling at (833) 273-3850.
View

How can I fix my address?

I bought a coat in your internet page Order#101320012714, but after I made the payment I realize that my home address is wrong. My correct address is 11713 W Tonto St Avondale AZ 85323.

PLEASE answer this message and if possible send me your phone number. Silvia Calvillo Sandoval 623 824 8718 or 602 386 9587

Irene Moore

As stated at ninacloak.com, you may update your shipping address on the Ninacloak edit shipping address page. You will need to enter your email address and complete the verification. You may also contact the Ninacloak for assistance. Please reach out to them by phone at (833) 273-3850 or via the support form on the Ninacloak contact us page.

Questions 12