68 views
Verified Reviewer

I have tried several, several times to get some help. I want a refund for the shipping charges I was overcharged for.

I was supposed to receive free shipping if I spent $75 or more which I did. I was till charged shipping. I am so sick of not getting a response. I am very upset.

I will contact whomever I need to if you don't give my refund. US customs will be the very first I contact.

Now someone better help me on this matter ASAP. Sincerely, Yvonne Trivette order number...101320051376

User's recommendation: Have better response and don't lie.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ninacloak Shipping Service.

Comments

Mashell

Hi Yvonne, This so called 'company' is a scam. I was browsing in their site on June 14th, 2020.

I was not intending to purchase anything - just browsing. I made the mistake of entering my banking information. At the last minute I did not click on 'complete the order'. I deleted my banking information and I removed the pieces of clothing I had selected.

Then I closed their site. Yesterday, when I was doing my online banking, I noticed a $283 charge on my Visa. Ninacloak had 'completed the order' without my knowledge or consent. Ninacloak did not send me a confirmation email.

When I tried on several occasions to cancel this order that I had never ordered to begin with, the page froze. Today, Ninacloak informed me that some items had been shipped but there is no tracking information. When I tried to find a phone number or email address, there was none. This so called company does not want to be found.

I contacted my Bank and I was told that the charges would be reversed if I did not receive the garments that I had 'supposedly' ordered from those scammers by July 14th, 2020. I will pay the bill to save myself the high interests charged by the bank. I am pretty sure that I have lost my money. The garments will be totally the wrong colour, the wrong size, and the wrong style.

I went through a similar experience last summer with Light in the box. I lost a lot of money. All the garments were China size and very poor quality. This is why I know that I never clicked on the 'complete the order' when I was browsing on the Ninacloak site.

I did not need a repeat of what I had gone through the previous summer. I also contacted CBC Marketplace (416-205-5808) this morning. I am hoping that they will look into this scam and prevent other people from falling prey to Ninacloak and others just like them. From now on, I will browse without typing my banking information.

I never had that problem when dealing with honest companies. Live and learn.

Ninacloak Reviews