1.8

The items arrived and I open the packages in anticipation and to my utter disappointment I found that the actual garments did not appear to be of the fabric shown in the photographs. I am very disappointed as the fabric is very cheap.

I ordered size extra large and the items that were marked XL Were too small. I ordered XL even though I really wear a large. The reason this order appeared to be shipped from England and sometimes their sizing is a little smaller. There were 2 items that were sent in L.

None of the items fit.

I contacted Ninacloak twice and finally received an acknowledgment of my complaint only to be told someone would contact me in a day of two. That was about a week and 1/2 ago and I still have not heard from them.

I plan on returning all items as they do not fit, and they are very cheaply made.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware! One of the dresses I ordered in woman’s XL looks as if would fit a 10 year old girl.

Comments