86 views
Verified Reviewer

I in good faith placed on order with Ninacloak in the amount of $83.

on June 2. They immediately debited my card even tho they said it

wouldn't be done until order shipped.

I am still waiting. On June 12

it was sent to a USPS facility in Brooklyn, Not another word even though I have sent emails of inquiry, they have not been given a reply.

I realize I should have looked into the company more, but I

try to see good in things. WOW, never again, and a lesson learned.

User's recommendation: DON'T use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ninacloak Customer Care.

Ninacloak Pros: Nice priced shirts online.

Ninacloak Cons: Products not delivered - appears to be a scam.

Comments

Habiba
#1928032

I ordered 10 tops size 2X. Not one of them are sized correctly. I have requested twice the directions to return the items and have not gotten a response as of yet.

I also have the same problem. They debited the money right away.

After waiting and waiting to receive my 5 blouses I ordered in the amount of $76.33 In March of 2020 I then went to my bank and put in a fraud claim. My bank put the money back into my account while an investigation was being done. On geeze in April I received 2 blouses I ordered (wrong size) to small and a few days later I received 3 blouses I ordered again right size but poor product to say the least and did not fit. Now, I guess the bank was told I received the blouses and now they have taken the money back out of my account.

No problem I want to send them back and get my money back oh yeah right. I have sent e-mails asking for the correct address to return the blouses no response and you can take that phone number and put it where the sunshine doesn’t shine. Now I am really pissed and will now go to higher authority to have them persecuted and have them removed where they can’t do this any longer and have all customers reimbursed for their losses. Whoever reads this does not know who I am but just know this you don’t *** me off.

I will get this resolved even if I have to hire an attorney to fine out who is doing this. I will tell you one thing these items are coming from China and the consumers are not being told that information.

Stay tune people you are going to see money coming to you. Thank you

Ninacloak Reviews