Contact Ninacloak Customer Service
You can contact the customer service representative of Ninacloak calling Ninacloak's helpline phone numbers.
- (833) 273-3850
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Ninacloak Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Ninacloak Customer Service?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Order tracking”
- “Have not received my order since June”
- “Wrong size on order placed within three last 15 minutes” ,
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Need to return 8 shirts need return label”
- “Want to return product for full refund.”
Request for Information Question:
- “I would like to check on my order”
- “Question size on my order” ,
- “Check on my order”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel order/refund” ,
- “I want my July 24,2020 order cancelled since I wasn't given the opportunity to place it myself but was sent anyway”
- “I want and order canceled and return my money to my credit card” ,
- “I was promised a full refund, you canceled order and said I would get a full refund. Where is my refund???” ,
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Was charged for two orders only made one”
- “Two payments charge for a order n it should only be one”
- “I was overcharged on my order” , Review #1985578
- “Customer service” ,
Product/ Service Question:
- “Can't get through to anyone. Called the cust.serv. number does not work.” ,
- “Where's My Order??” ,
- “Ordered 5 tops. 3 received. Paid for the 5.”
- “Change order” ,
Pros: No pros, Inexpensive clothing, Nice looking stuff, No idea as of yet, Cheap
Cons: Bad customer service, Very slow shipping and poor customer services, I didnt receive my merchandise, Very poor customer services, Never received my order - very poor customer service
Ninacloak is ranked 778 out of 2100 in Footwear and Clothing category
USA, Worldwide, Asia
Compare Ninacloak To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.